Manic Pandemic

Oy with the poodles already?

Saturday, June 10, 2006

French Toast! again!

So it's Saturday and I've just eaten a miracle of bread and batter! My first real tofu experience that I wasn't looking at someone else making it, saying "EWWWW!" It started a little weird, a nice queef from the tofu as it slid out of it's tetra-pac style box.



But I regained my composure and did what I had to do. I followed my awesome recipe from the awesome Sarah Kramer (author of How it All Vegan and La Dolce Vegan) putting the tofu and all the other ingredients in my Magic Bullet. Then I started cooking!



When it was all cooked I let Brad the Brave have the first taste test. Just to let you know, Brad is a meateater and he's the resident Skeptic here at Manic Pandemic, so what he says about taste I believe. This is what he had to say about my awesome French Toast: "You can't even tell that no eggs or milk were used! So GOOD!" He went on to say later that he didn't feel gross and bloated like he usually feels after eating a big plate of French Toast! So that's a good thing!


MMMMMMmmmmmm! This is some good French Toast! I made it through my first tofu experience today and it's so exciting! If anyone wants a good French Toast recipe, I've got one!

Keep tuned cause I'm going to use up the rest of the soft Tofu and create something good!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Kramer said...

I'm so proud of you. :)

1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home