Manic Pandemic

Oy with the poodles already?

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Berry Muffins

I had to use up that damned silken tofu! There was no way I was letting it go bad! I started doing some research about what other foods I could make with it. Then I saw it . . . what dessert food do I love to make now that I got my Magic Bullet? Muffins of course! My Bullet came with some recipes about making muffins, so I followed it and then added the Tofu in instead of egg. I whizzed it all up and then added a handful of the frozen berries that I keep on hand for smoothies.



As you can see, it made a perfect batch of six large muffins. So I put it into the oven and waited. and waited. and waited! They took forever! Silly me, I put too much tofu in and not enough dry ingredients! When they were finally cooked through, they sagged in the middle. It got worse as they cooled off!
So in the end, I couldn't even try one because they looked so disgusting! I wasted that damned tofu! Oh well I just bought some more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home