Manic Pandemic

Oy with the poodles already?

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Stir fry, a land of discovery!

Let's make a list of things that I ate in this stir fry and have never eaten before but now do . . .

Ginger, sesame marinated tofu (although, I didn't like this particular tofu, I will keep trying)
Stir fry Vegetables: mini corn
waterchestnuts
sprouts
Thai Rice Noodles

Now I've only ever eaten a stir fry twice in my life, Brad made them to my very picky specifications and I liked them.

This stir fry was different. Brad started by crumbling the tofu up in the cooked onions. Too Gross for me!

Then we threw in the stir fry vegetables and cooked them up. They weren't as crisp as our fresh vegetable stir fry, but they looked bright and delicous. That's when Brad said "Hey I thought you didn't like water chestnuts. They're in these vegetables." I was going to have to try them.


We added in the noodles and mixed it all together and served! Honestly, this stir fry was ok. I didn't enjoy the tofu, it weirded me out a bit. I loved the veggies and the noodles. Resident Skeptic Brad liked the stir fry alot. But I'm beginning to think he'll eat anything as long as I'm cooking. I guess that's ok with me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home